Camping at the gates of Vaucluse
Le Pilon d’Agel welcomes you in one of the most beautiful campsites close to Vaucluse with a heated and covered swimming pool as well as an outdoor family pool. Our establishment of family outdoor swimming pool installed in a wooded park of 4 hectares offers mobile homes and fully equipped chalets for up to 6 people, as well as pitches of more than 80 m2 for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
Mobile homes for rent in Vaucluse
Come and discover Avignon and the other places of interest of the 84 by staying in a mobile home near the Vaucluse at the camping Le Pilon d’Agel***.
Our open-air hotel offers you mobile homes rentals close to the Vaucluse at the best quality/price ratio. Equipped kitchen, 2 or 3 separate bedrooms, private terrace, modern design, contemporary decor, large bright living room, air conditioning: our mobile homes and chalets for 2 to 6 people are designed for demanding customers who require both the friendliness of a campsite and the comfort of a standard accommodation.
Book now your mobile home rental near Vaucluse and treat yourself to an exceptional vacation in the Provencal countryside.
Cities to visit in Vaucluse
- Avignon : a picturesque city with many exceptional monuments of which the Popes’ Palace is the spearhead.
- Gordes : one of the most beautiful villages in France built on a rocky spur in a peaceful and preserved place, in the Luberon Regional Natural Park.
- Carpentras : a city of art and history that seduces by its fortifications, its Saint-Siffrein cathedral, its 2,000 year old monumental arch, its Orange gate and its Martinet castle classified as a historical monument.
- Vaison-la-Romaine: a village with beautiful Roman remains, a remarkable cathedral (Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth) and a medieval city.
- Luberon Massif : a massif of the Pre-Alps surrounded by vineyards that attracts hikers and wine enthusiasts.