Campsite 13 km from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
Located in a 4 hectare wooded area less than 10 minutes drive from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, the Le Pilon d’Agel campsite offers mobile homes and chalets for 2 to 6 people, as well as large pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
Our family campsite is a perfect base to visit the numerous gardens, monuments and vineyards of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in the Bouches-du-Rhône.
Mobile homes rental near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
Looking for a cheap mobile home rental in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence near Avignon and the Alpilles?
The family campsite Le Pilon d’Agel in Noves has selected for its guests in search of comfort and excellence mobile homes and chalets with equipped kitchen and private terrace from 22.5 to 46 m2 for 2 to 6 people. Our mobile homes are distinguished by their modern finish, their excellent layout for a better optimization of space, their separate rooms that preserve your privacy, and their quality equipment.
Our top-of-the-range rentals are for couples, families and groups of friends who wish to enjoy both the warm atmosphere of a campsite and the comfort of a mobile home near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
Things to see and do in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
You have just booked your rental or your pitch at the 3 stars campsite Le Pilon d’Agel in Noves?
Overview of the main visits and activities in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence :
- Monastery Saint-Paul-de-Mausole: This Romanesque building was built from the 10th century, and its construction spread over nearly 250 years. Sheltering a church and a cloister, it is one of the oldest monuments of Provençal Romanesque style.
- Colégiale Saint-Martin : A neoclassical building that stands proudly on the Place de la République, which is distinguished by its imposing columned peristyle and its Gothic bell tower.
- Archaeological site of Glanum: an ancient Roman city erected during the reign of Emperor Augustus near the axis that linked Italy to the Iberian Peninsula, the Domitian Way.
- Vineyards at the foot of the Alpilles where AOC Coteaux-des-baux-en-Provence wines are produced.
- Hiking or mountain biking around the Lake Peiroou